Jacksonville Dental Care You Can Trust!
For more than 12 years, River Run Smiles has delivered outstanding, individualized dental care in the Lem Turner area. Our team understands that there are other things you’d rather be doing than sitting at the dentist’s office, so our goal is to make your visit not only quick, but enjoyable. We’re focused on our legacy of quality and service by investing in technology and industry knowledge. By incorporating new technologies, we create patient-matched solutions that make your oral health journey perfect for you.
Our lab gives us the means to provide the quality we are known for so we can continue to give you the experience you expect from a leading dentistry organization. From the waiting room to our surgery bays, we have created a warm, welcoming environment to make your time with us as relaxing as possible. Whether you are stopping by for an annual dental exam, filling or smile makeover, our caring and experienced staff will work one-on-one with you to ensure you get the best dental care at a price that fits into your budget. We love going the extra smile for our patients!
Dr. Andrew Dormeshian
Dr. Andrew Dormeshian studied at McGill University in Montreal Canada, where he obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Anatomy and Cell Biology. He then attended Temple University’s School of Dentistry in Pennsylvania, where he received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. For over 10 years, Dr. Dormeshian practiced dentistry in Philadelphia, PA. He and his wife, Beata, recently moved to Jacksonville, FL. In his free time, Dr. Dormeshian enjoys tennis, running, biking and traveling.
Dr. Robert Friedman
Dr. Friedman grew up in Columbia, South Carolina. He attended the University of Georgia and graduated BS-Cum Laude in 1979. He then attended the Medical University of South Carolina, College of Dental Medicine, and graduated in 1985. He completed his residency at Medical University of South Carolina from 1985 until 1987. In 1987, Dr. Friedman moved to the Fernandina area. He loves the community and everything it offers.
Dr. Austin Fowler
In addition to dentistry, Dr. Fowler enjoys playing basketball, bicycling, and spending time with his family. His true passion, however, is dentistry. He prides himself on being a gentle, compassionate dentist who uses the most advanced materials and procedures available. He practices comfortable, health-centered dentistry with a strong emphasis on getting to know each of his patients.
Covers your basic diagnostic, preventative and routine dental care.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery focuses on the diagnosis and surgical treatment of various injuries, diseases and defects that affect your face, mouth, teeth and jaws.
Cosmetic & Whitening
We can help correct imperfections, repair damage, and restore your teeth to their natural beauty.
Forget traditional metal braces that are painful and embarrassing; ask for Invisalign®.
Implants help preserve bone and prevent further deterioration, as well as improve your smile!
- $299 Wisdom Extractions Not applicable with dental insurance (ADA Codes: D7230, D7220, D7240)
- $199 Surgical Extractions (ADA Codes: D7210)
- $99 Simple Extraction (ADA Codes: D7140)
- $299 Surgical Wisdom Tooth Extraction *D7230, D7220, D7240 This Offer cannot be combined with prior purchases or used in conjunction with insurance.
- $1,099 Wisdom Teeth Removal All Inclusive Package
- 4 Surgical Extractions
- $1000 Off Invisalign® This offer cannot be combined with prior purchases or used in conjunction with insurance. Offer is ONLY for full Invisalign cases, does not include express cases. Finance options are not available with offer.
- $650 OFF Single Implants Implant special can not be used in conjunction with dental insurance. Additional Implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058)
- Free Implant Consultations No insurance accepted or filed. Additional implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058).
- Free Second Opinions No insurance accepted or filed. Additional implants or other implant services are subject to regular fees. Discount will not be given for Extractions and/or Bone Grafting. Offer does not apply to ANY existing implants already underway. (ADA Codes: D6010, D6056, D6058).
- $29 New Patient Special (Exam and X-Ray)
- Oral Comprehensive Exam
- Full Set of X-Rays